You cannot select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
|Alexander Yakovlev 97542ba328||2 years ago|
|game||2 years ago|
|inkjs||2 years ago|
|.gitattributes||2 years ago|
|.gitignore||2 years ago|
|LICENSE.md||2 years ago|
|README.md||2 years ago|
|screenshot.png||2 years ago|
This is my boilerplate for web games in Ink language.
This version does not require you to be well versed in web development; if you know what npm is, I recommend using my advanced repo
To start working:
game/game.inkto JSON with inklecate
- Run a web server in inkjs folder (anything will do; if you don't have one, I recommend Mongoose - just put it in that folder and run)
http://localhost/index.html- this is your game, you can package this
- Autosaving (with a restart button)
- Keyboard support (press 1-9 to select 1th-9th choices, 0 to choose 10th)
- Great game performance (all JS is ~200Kb in size with Inkjs runtime)
- Mobile-ready layout
- You don't need to install anything to edit this (you will need a web server or game hosting to view the edits though)
- Color scheme is editable and you don't need to know CSS
Firefox 60+, Chrome 60+, Safari 12+, iOS 12+
- This code © 2016-2021 Alexander Yakovlev, you can use it under MIT license
- Uses Bootstrap v5.1.0, licensed under MIT
- Copyright (c) 2011-2021 Twitter, Inc.
- Copyright (c) 2011-2021 The Bootstrap Authors
- Uses InkJS v2.0.0, licensed under MIT
- Copyright (c) 2017-2021 Yannick Lohse
- Uses jQuery v3.6.0, licensed under MIT
- Copyright OpenJS Foundation and other contributors
- Ink (used indirectly) is Copyright (c) 2017 inkle Ltd.