Powerful text-oriented game engine in SDL and Lua.
- rake 1.9 (for building sources)
- iconv (optional)
- libsoup-2.4 (optional for downloading support)
- zlib (optional, also included with the program)
Also you'll need GNU C Compiler, bash and GNU make for building.
Typically you just can use the following command (as root):
rake install --silent
In some distros it's "rake1.9.1". It works even on Windows.
You can use "rake -T" to see list of available build options.
- Free Software Foundation insists on placing GPL preamble in every file; this is not the case.
- Does not clears up downloaded game archives