|Alexander Yakovlev b0a5f2e408|
Contributors: ujimoto, oreolek
Tags: interstitial ads, full page ads, full page banner, popup ads
Requires at least: 3.0
Tested up to: 4.9.1
Stable tag: 2.0
Interstitial Ads is an easy to use ads manager for a full page ad that appears before the actual webpage. Ads that appear in a separate ('pop up') window while a webpage is loading, or are inserted between the contents of the page.
Requires a Memcached server - to show the ads only once per day for each visitor, not on each visit
- Full page ads that gets noticed
- Use image ads or text ads (Flash, HTML, Images, Videos, Audio, Embed Code etc.)
- Timer can be enabled/disabled
- Close/Skip button can be enabled/disabled
- Impression: view counter
- Wait timer
- One time per user.
- Page control allows you to set on all pages/homepage or just on custom pages
- Multilanguage Backend/Frontend support
- Support customize colors
- Support for cache plugins (WP Super Cache and W3 or W3 Total Cache)
- Upload the
interstitial-adsfolder to the
- Activate the Interstitial-Ads plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Activate the plugin at the plugin administration page.
- Create your new Ads Campaign.
- Front-end view
- Create new Campaign.
- Customization and Options
- Upgraded for the latest Wordpress
- Removed some of the limits and Pro ads
- Ads are shown only once per day per IP
- Added: Show/Hide close button option
- Added: Show/Hide Title option
- Added: Impression count
- Fix: WP 4.3.1 compatibility
- Fix: color settings
- Improved close button design
- Other bug fixes
Skipped only Pro Version
Fix Ad Options bug.
- Fix combo box bugs.
- Fix few bugs.
- First version. Stable version.